Visualizations and Dashboards
People like images! Sight is our dominant sense and as such our brain processes images at a rapid speed. In fact, our brains process images tens of thousands of times faster than text. This is why visualizations and dashboards are so important in businesses. Visualizations help bring the data alive, make it more accessible, and make it more useful to employees and customers.
What Visualizations and Dashboards Include
- KPI Dashboards – Displays key performance indicators (KPI) in a digestible way.
- Data visualization – Using graphs, charts, or other visual formats
- Presenting operational and analytical data in an easy to understand format
- Presenting interactive data visualizations
- Data extraction
What You Can Do With Visualizations and Dashboards
- Storytelling – Data visualization is a great way to tell the story of your brand or product. You can use graphs, charts, data dashboards, or other tools to show how you have evolved
- Easily identify trends – It’s much easier to see a trend when looking at a graph compared to looking at raw data
- Identify anomalies – Use data visualizations to spot anomalies in your data and help to determine why they occur
- Identify issues with your data collecting and mining – If your visualizations aren’t working as intended, it might mean there’s a problem with how you are collecting data. You may need to cleanse or analyze your data differently
- Create detailed strategies for the future based on key trends
- Empower decision-makers to take relevant actions
- Track multiple data sources in one place
Visualize Your Data To Gain Insights
Raw data can only show you so much. People have to be able to understand data to take action. The best way to understand your data is to present it visually. We offer data visualization and dashboard services. Get in touch with AI superior today to transform your data into powerful visual mediums.